Consider this fact: Of the five major expense categories involved in operating a building -- insurance, taxes, personnel, utilities and mortgage - a knowledgeable property management team can reduce your costs in all but the last. From minimizing expenses to maximizing income and from ensuring proper maintenance to overseeing effective lease administration, strong property management requires the kind of integrated, experienced approach you can only get from VB Porter & Company.
At VB Porter, your portfolio will never be passed down to junior staff. The specialists you meet with are the specialists who will handle your day-to-day operations, guaranteed. Relying on their contacts and years of experience, our experts will be able to review and reduce costs on everything from oil, electrical, building support and construction to insurance, taxes, building supplies and overall marketing and leasing. All while ensuring optimal occupancy at rents that are at or above market.
Among the many aspects of property management our specialists are able to assist with are:
- Rent and occupancy maximization
- Contract management and lease administration
- Tax and insurance cost reduction
- Bid process management and cost reduction for utilities, supplies and services
- Code compliance
- Construction cost reduction and oversight
- Vendor and contract negotiation
- Tenant relation and retention programs
- Payroll services
- Billing and collections
- Tenant termination
- Legal advisement
- Property accounting and financial reporting
Most importantly, every one of our services is provided with the highest degree of integrity and a long-term view toward enhancing the overall value, utility and marketability of your assets.